วันอังคารที่ 2 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2555

2 October 2012

Wow! I haven't updated my blog for months. Well, there are many things happened in my life for the past 8 months and it will take forever to describe all of them.

One thing I've been nervous is about my website work. It doesn't go well as I have expected, but I understand things take time. All the sites that used to be well earners become sandboxed and no matter how hard I tried to dig them up, it didn't work. So, I stopped caring where my sites' will ranked in Google SERP, as long as they are still earning (though much lesser than before), it's OK.

Yesterday I updated my TT site about the MBK Tattoo Contest 2012. I thought it would be indexed as soon as I resubmitted the sitemap but I was totally wrong. It's still not indexed until now :( What I can do now is to add backlinks as much as I can.

Adsense has been down since I resigned from my FT job in May. More than 30%-40% reduced from what it used to earn. I used to think $5 a day was easy but now if it reaches $2 I am really glad. What a pathetic I am!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yesterday Adsense = $5.51
Today Adsense (now) = $1.09
Total (October) = $6.60
Averages (October) = $3.30

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: