วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 10 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2554

10 February 2011

Today I had to wake up 2 hours earlier than usual because I had to join the seminars at Bitech Bang Na. The seminars are about marketing and how to work successfully. I spent the whole day there and I enjoyed it. After finished, one of my bosses took me and my friend to dinner for free and then we went to see her little baby. It was a good day but a little tired.

A bit surprised to see today's earning now is $0.01, hope it will earn more for the rest of the day (and the month as well).

PS. At the seminar, I met my old colleague who was once a good friend of mine. I greeted him but he seemed unwilling to talk to me. I don't know why but maybe because he's now the supervisor of export deportment of his company while I am still an export sales executive. Actually, I hate his selfish,unctuous personality and the way he stabs many people's back to get higher.
He may think he has a higher position than mine but I don't care because I know my salary is much more than his.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yesterday Adsense = $4.37
Today Adsense (now) = $0.01 (O_O")
Total (February) = $40.24
Averages (
February) = 4.02

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: