วันอังคารที่ 8 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2554

8 February 2011

I feel so bored for not having work to do much in the office and I hate sitting there not busy. So, I presented my meeting presentation to my boss just in case it needed to be revised and I could learn things. The presentation seemed OK to my boss and nothing much to revise (^_^)

After work, I played badminton with my friends and the teacher girl was there too. She was in the same team with me and she was quite good at it, at least she was better than me. She wore black short pants which was contrast with her fare skin. I really enjoyed looking at her white, long and skinny legs. Anyway, we rarely talked as I was not dare to talk to her. I think she doesn't like me actually.

I think my love life now is hopeless
:(

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yesterday Adsense = $7.42
Today Adsense (now) = $1.18
Total (February) = $35.07
Averages (
February) = 4.38

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: