วันศุกร์ที่ 4 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2554

4 February 2011

I was tagged to the picture of the new tattoo convention that will be held in Pattaya next week. It was a good chance to add more page to the site so I did. I may go there to join the show and collect some pictures if I have to.

I haven't requested friends in tattoo FB for months due to the last ban so I did it today. After only 5 requests, I was banned again for 4 days. I really have no idea why but I think I will not request friends for a LONG while from now on. About 10 people a day that want to be my friend is enough.

Adsense earning this month is impressive, never less than $4 a day. Great!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yesterday Adsense = $7.48
Today Adsense (now) = $3.15
Total (February) = $21.04
Averages (
February) = 5.26

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: