วันศุกร์ที่ 10 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2555

10 February 2012

Still suffered from having nothing to do in the office. I can't take day off this month because I already took 2 days leave on 27th-28th, it's suck to be so free and impossible to take day off :(

Again, I spent the day reading ThaiSEOboard.com. I found the the hotel affiliate that offer a very high commission called R24.org (http://www.thaiseoboard.com/index.php/topic,159440.0.html). I think it's quite interesting and wanna try, but I am not sure if it can be done in WS or BP as they already have Agoda.

Haven;t add any page on the sites but promote the links in FB instead. Tomorrow will do.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yesterday Adsense = $2.73
Today Adsense (now) = $2.87
Total (February) = $43.35
Averages (February) = $4.33

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: