วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 9 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2555

9 February 2012

Another boring day in the office again, really had nothing to do and could not do anything besides office work which I didn't have again. I've been like this for 2 days, 10.30 hours of each - such a waste of time :(

So, I spent most of my day reading Adsense topics on ThaiSEOboard.com . Many of them still couldn't get the account and many of them is already banned. Some of them are very interesting as they can earn more than $500 a day from less-than-one-year-old sites with high- click-rated keywords, and their total monthly earning is around $16,000. I wouldn't believe if I didn't see the video they posted on the topic. It is amazing! Moreover, they claimed that they have only few websites but they create the unique content and submit just a few per day - it's quite unbelievable but it is true. I am still wondering how they do that!

I also found someone posted the high-click-rated keywords on the site as well. I was shocked to see some of them costs $79 just per one click. It's really beyond my ability to believe!!

By the way, the links exchange I did yesterday was rejected by some sites. It's ok, I move on with others but still need to figure out how to do it faster.

I added 2 pages on BP / WS here :


I tried searching for keywords of BP and didn't find my sites on first 20 pages. I tried with the keywords of each page but still didn't find much - just a few and in the very 10+ pages. I know I've been away from sites update but it shouldn't be totally disappear, should it?

Adsense is still keeping down and down though I have added some new pages to the sites and promoted them on FB :(

If I have to move on to work on any new site, I'd prefer to start with TDL as right now Leslady is under construction. I think it's a good time to start working on TDL again.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yesterday Adsense = $3.78
Today Adsense (now) = $0.99
Total (February) = $38.74
Averages (February) = $4.30

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: