วันอาทิตย์ที่ 5 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2555

5 February 2012

It's been 5 months since my last update on this blog and almost 7 months of "no update on the sites". Well, nothing much - just many things happened and I've just seemed to lack of enthusiasm to do anything.

Anyway, as I have goals and dreams to be made come true, I can't sit here and do nothing, can I? So, today I started working on the sites again and here's what I've added :

WS

BP

TT

Hope next days I can work more.

For Adsense, it's been horribly reducing for the last few months which made me think I really need to do something on my sites.

PS. I am thinking about making a Thai blog about my hobby just for fun and to earn a little more so I can feel amuse with it when I am bored.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yesterday Adsense = $5.28

Today Adsense (now) = $4.68
Total (February) = $25.53

 Averages (February) = $5.12

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: