วันอังคารที่ 25 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2554

25 January 2011

I felt tight in my chest up to my neck so I decided to see a doctor today. I was diagnosed having Dyspepsia and Gastric Reflux. I need to take pills for a week and have to see the doctor again for follow up check next week. I don't think I can take all the pills and go to the doctor again as I will forget it. I know myself.

Some dickhead wrote very rude Thai comment on the tattoo site, scolding a tattoo studio listed there. I removed it already. Someone sent me an e-mail complaining about his inflammation tattoo and ask for contact info of the studio that inked him, so I replied him that. Someone contacted me asking for contact info of a studios he's interested in so I gave him.

Well, at least It's good to have some feedback from my site visitors though some of then is bullshit.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yesterday Adsense = $6.56
Today Adsense (now) = $1.26
Total (January) = $108.56
Averages (
January) = 4.34

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: