วันอังคารที่ 4 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2554

4 January 2011

I was so relieved as the marketing plan I made impressed my supervisor although it had to be revised in many points. My supervisor also admired me that I was good to learn marketing by myself from the internet and made the plan quite OK. I was so glad that my work was OK for her and also felt appreciate that she was so kind and very patient with my mathematics stupidity. Tomorrow I have to finish the revision and present it to my supervisor again on Thursday. Another busy day is waiting for me.

I went to The Mall after work to buy a badminton bat for my badminton match tomorrow. Actually, it's not a match, just normal exercise that my friend and I plan to do it 1-2 times a week and tomorrow is the first day. The bat costs me 650 baht, I can't believe the badminton bat is so expensive these days.

Before that, I went to DTAC Shop and iStudio looking for iphone4 but both of them didn't have it. iStudio told me iphone4 delivery schedule is unknown while DTAC told me the schedule is normally on Monday, Wednesday and Friday. I asked DTAC officers if tomorrow (Wed) they will have it, they said "We don't know if it will be available tomorrow". WTF???!!! Then why they said the schedule is on Monday, Wednesday and Friday if they don't know the available date. I heard that iStudio at Pantip have iphone4 delivered everyday, just have to go in the early morning when the shop opens. I may need to go there when I am really ready to buy (next month I hope).

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yesterday Adsense = $3.74
Today Adsense (now) = $1.41
Total (January) = $16.27
Averages (
January) = 4.07

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: