วันจันทร์ที่ 3 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2554

3 January 2011

Haven't updated my blog for days as I went back home. The New Year night was boring for me, so sick of all the fucking fireworks and anonymous Happy New Year messages in my sms inbox. Thanks all the senders for those messages but it will be much better if they tell their names as well because they were sent by unknown numbers (-_-")

The bad thing about New Year holiday was that I had to make the marketing strategies for my key account customers and must hand it to my boss within Tuesday. At first, I brought all the data back home, hoped that I could do it on my dad's com. Unfortunately, it had no MS Office programs and the internet was too fucking slow to download anything. So, I had to bring all the works back here and spent all my night doing it from 8 pm. to 7 am.

I am very nervous now as I have no marketing strategies knowledge at all.
I don't know if it's good enough for my boss but it is the best I can do. I am afraid that it will be sucks and my boss will think of me as an idiot and fire me one day. Who's gonna hire a stupid-at-marketing sales for long, right? I am freaking out now. T-T

PS. I think the fortune teller's forecast seems accurate a little bit. I've just been told from my new les friend, whom I've never met in person, that she starts thinking of me more than just a friend despite she already has a girlfriend!!! (O_O)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yesterday Adsense = $4.15
Today Adsense (now) = $1.06
Total (January) = $12.18
Averages (
January) = 4.06

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: