วันจันทร์ที่ 31 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2554

31 January 2011

I was glad to get a banner job again as it's been a while I haven't got this kind of job.

I started to post some posts on the tattoo PAGE and will add more studios to the website tomorrow. The adsense earned well for the past week. I am so glad to see that there are only 3 out of 31 days that my tattoo site didn't earn. It's the very good sign for me and I am quite satisfied with it.

Tomorrow morning is another day to quest for iphone4 for me. I will go to the headquarter of DTAC as I was told yesterday that there will be a big lot of iphone4 for sale since 1-Feb-11. I hope I will get it this time as I've spent a thousand baht of taxi cost, besides, tomorrow I even take morning leave for this quest. I give myself last 4 days of chances to try looking for iphone4 (1st, 3rd, 5th and 6th February) and I will stop if I can't get it within these days. I don't want to waste more time and money for nothing anymore.

I wanna yell at APPLE & Dtac "FUCK YOU!" for this kind of idiot marketing. It's not funny at all!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yesterday Adsense = $2.27
Today Adsense (now) = $3.61
Total (January) = $133.34
Averages (
January) = 4.30

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: