วันอังคารที่ 24 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2554

24 May 2011

Can't stop myself thinking about having my own house or car. It rained when I was riding home this evening, I had to stop under the bridge and waited there for an hour until the rain stopped. At that moment, I needed a car like shit!

Anyway, I can't just sit there dreaming so I need to work. I listed out already what I have to do but it needs to be reviewed and re-scheduled for most effective time and result.

Finally, Google has unlinked my Adsense and Analytics this morning. I've just linked them again and it works well. I can see Adsense section shows in my Analytics now, just have to wait until tomorrow so I can see how my sites earn.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yesterday Adsense = $6.15
Today Adsense (now) = $2.89
Total (May) = $139.03
Averages (
May) = $5.79

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: