วันพุธที่ 4 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2554

4 May 2011

I have to confess that I have no time to work on the sites or FB at all as my mom is here and I can't work when I have someone to take care of. I'm trying my best to come home ASAP after work and do the jobs but I really can't now. I'm always distracted by going out and doing things with mom. Actually, she doesn't force me to but as her kid, I need to take care of her, right? Since my niece is missing, I really don't want to let my mom alone.

Work at the office is so busy too...ah God, I really need more time :( I'll try to work on all the pending works on the sites and banner this weekend. I have new tattoo studios I have visited during my Koh Chang trip to be added on the TT sites too. Hope I don't need to go anywhere this weekend.

The Adsense is not very well since this month, however, it eventually reached $200 last month. Have to do something urgently.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yesterday Adsense = $2.84
Today Adsense (now) = $2.10
Total (May) = $14.75
Averages (
May) = $3.69

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: