วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 26 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2554

26 May 2011

Finally, Adsense & Analytics are linked properly and I can see Adsense section in Analytics now though I don't know the meaning of its details. Anyway, at least I know which page earns most and need to be customized for more earning.

I have an idea about selling some products online, I don't know yet what I will do but I will do it for sure because I need more money for my dream that might be true sooner than I have expected. Though it's not, it's better to have more earning channels anyway.

I added some pages on BP and do the Home Page in the same pattern of WS - YES, I have no creative idea how to customize the Home Page by myself so I have to copy (-_-"). If it looks shit, you can let me know. Anyway, more pages will be added more to all the sites.

This weekend I will lose 1 working day on Sunday because the power will be cut off for some reason from 8.30 AM - 3.30 PM. I think I will go out as I can't stand staying in the room without my computer and fan turned on.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yesterday Adsense = $8.05
Today Adsense (now) = $3.35
Total (May) = $154.05
Averages (
May) = $5.93

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: