วันเสาร์ที่ 7 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2554

7 May 2011

I spent the whole day just to make two banners for Vault because 1. I had no idea 2. my mom kept on talking to me and making me eat. Actually, having mom with me is great but the bad thing is that I can't focus on work :(

Anyway, I finally finished 2 banners for Vault, added it to WS site, added pages and changed Home Page for TT. I confess that I copy the pattern of Home page from the WS site because I see it keeps on earning. I hope the changes on TT Home Page will help increasing Adsense earning more or less.

Tomorrow I will try adding some more pages to WS site and review what I need to add/change on the BP site.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yesterday Adsense = $2.78
Today Adsense (now) = $4.49
Total (May) = $28.82
Averages (
May) = $4.12

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: