วันพุธที่ 10 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2553

10 November 2010

My confession

I know you've been waiting for the banners for days now. I am trying my best to do them to you but I have to confess that I am not good at Photoshop enough, that's why it's quite time consuming to do banners. I need to tell you in advance about the reason why it takes me SO long to complete the banners:

Step 1:
It's all about IDEA and the point is that I am not so initiative or creative. This steps take me hours or days to imagine and design how the banners will look like.

Then

Step 2: After I brainstorm myself about the banner design, it's time to make it come true. And
like I've said before that I am not a Photoshop expert, what I can only do now is to read the guideline and practice it with the job at the same time. Sometimes it's right and sometimes it's wrong. This step takes me hours to learn but when I know how to do it, it will be much easier and faster.

Wait! Don't think that I don't wanna do it. I REALLY want to. I am not complaining but explaining to you so you know what the hell I am doing. I am not saying that it will be like this forever, I will improve myself one day.

Hope you will understand me as you always do.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yesterday Adsense = $3.62
Today Adsense (now) = $1.27
Total (November) = $36.34
Averages (
November) = $3.63

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: