วันเสาร์ที่ 20 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2553

20 November 2010

I forgot to update my blog last night, bugger!

The feedback of FB page on Friday night is quiet and it's normal. Who's gonna stay home sitting in front of a computer and open FB but me? They all went out! Anyway, the LIKE keeps on increasing gradually, good!

Yesterday Adsense = $5.49
Today Adsense (now) = $0.75
Total (November) = $109.79
Averages (
November) = $5.49

10 days left, I don't think we can reach $150.

Yesterday I got the first paid for another channel of earning; the banner. I felt good to have more chance to earn income and I hope one day it will be more steady and become my main earning channel.

Today I spent my day out, mostly paid for things like new room deposit and 3BB registration. When I saw my 24K paid out, I felt sad. Anyway, life is investment. I need to invest to get some better thing, don't I?

I also went to The Mall to look for a new computer table and I finally found one I like. I've been looking for a table with swing keyboard tray for weeks and I eventually found it there, just 10 minutes away from my apartment! Why did I waste lots of my time finding for it from the internet and MBK? Jesus! Anyway, it takes 10 days to assembly the table. So, I'm gonna buy it as soon as I move the room.

When will I move? That's the question. I plan to move on December 1st but it seems having a problem. My customer requested to have a workshop on that day and if my boss agrees with him, I don't think I can take a day off as planned. Have to wait until Monday so I can talk about this issue with my boss.

By the way, I felt lonely as shit today. I went to The Mall and had dinner alone in Fuji. When I was sitting there, looking at the empty seat in front of me, I started asking myself "When the fuck will I have someone to sit opposite to me when I have breakfast, lunch, dinner or supper?". I wanna have someone to hang out with, to call and to think of. I am so sick with the thought that always comes to my mind when I meet anyone that "Is this person the one?". Pathetic me!

1 ความคิดเห็น:

ไม่ระบุชื่อ กล่าวว่า...

Cool :) :D

maybe we could be friends :)