วันอาทิตย์ที่ 28 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2553

28 November 2010

Today is another fun day for me! The best thing to meet my best friend again since she has been angry with me for the last 4-5 months. It was great that we had a great time and good chat today. I really happy to have my best friend back the way we used to be.

The bad thing was that I had to stand in the football field and cheered for the team that I don't even know them. And the worst thing was that they lost. Great! I spent 100 baht, 3 hours and feel pain at my feet just to watch the football team which I have no idea about and they lost. Anyway, it's still the fun day for me because there were many cute girls at the match, especially the girl who is a photographer for Bangkok Glass team. She's totally cute, gorgeous, cool and I think she's a lesbian too :D

Come back home at 9 pm. and try to follow up things on the tomdyles site. Hope I've done all I need to for today.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yesterday Adsense = $6.78
Today Adsense (now) = $4.02
Total (November) = $157.37
Averages (
November) = $5.62

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: