วันศุกร์ที่ 26 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2553

26 November 2010

I met a girl I crush on in the elevator this morning. She looked sad but still looked gorgeous for me. I don't know why I always like sad-looked girls, maybe because I look sad myself.

In the evening, I felt like I was terribly insulted. I called my new room owner asking her when I can meet her to get the keys. At first, we agreed to meet tomorrow as her and her husband will move all the fridge, washing machine and other furniture out. After 5 minutes, she called me and said that her husband wanted to change the date to Monday or so. At first, I thought they are not convenient tomorrow so I said OK, no problem. But then she said that they may not finish moving all the things so giving me the keys tomorrow is too risky as her husband is afraid that their belongings may lost.

WHAT THE FUCK???!!! I was numb when I heard this and felt like shit to be said to like that after hung up. I paid them 24,000 Baht for deposit, 24,000 fucking Baht!!! How dare they think that I will steal their fucking old shabby fridge and washing machine which cost less than 2,000 baht each? Motherfucker son of a bitch!!!

Then I started to think that how my belonging will be safe if I move there and they still hold another copy of the keys of the room. How can I be so sure that they will not unlock my room when I am at work and steal my brand new computers and knickers? I asked them to do me a new key lock but they refused as they said it is already safe. Yes, it's safe from bandits but unsafe from YOU wankers!

Actually, I have been felt bad with their non-sense rules once. I rent their room, I suppose to have the right to use the mailbox, don't I? But NO, I have no right to as the husband refused to give me the key because he had some important documents to received recently and he was afraid that it would lost. See? They insult me from the very beginning but I don't mind because it's understandable and I don't trust if they will steal my Google check too. Besides, they asked the condo's officer to separate my letters and send them directly to my room; I think it's a good solution so I don't give a shit about it much. But what they said to me today reminds me about it.

It's good that I have 6 months contract with them. I can sense the bad signs between me and them from these situations. Fuck!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yesterday Adsense = $3.52
Today Adsense (now) = $2.94
Total (November) = $145.67
Averages (
November) = $5.60
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I read your mail about the les site, I want us to discuss the purpose and direction of the site before changing anything. Let's discuss today. If I go out, I'll try to come back home before 3 pm.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: