วันอังคารที่ 23 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2553

23 November 2010

Today I felt really happy at work. Everyone was in a good mood and we were funny to each other. I love this atmosphere.

The LIKE of FB page is still increased a few a day. Don't know when it will reach 200 LIKES.

Yesterday Adsense = $6.99
Today Adsense (now) = $5.97
Total (November) = $129.25
Averages (
November) = $5.62

The tattoo site hasn't earned for 2-3 days now. I think one of the reasons is that the Adsense that Google provides for the site is not quite related to tattoo issues. Most of visitors to the tattoo site are interested in nothing else but tattoo, so they don't click on Adsense at all.

I need to have a new passport soon, my old one is going to expire next month.

PS. I can't sleep if I don't watch Naomily in Skins before LOL!

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: