วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 25 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2553

25 November 2010

Today is a tired day for me! It was very funny that I had to go to Chaeng Wattana twice. First, I went there for my new passport and then after came back to office only 2 hours, I had to go there again to attend a seminar for my boss. Anyway, the seminar was ok but the good thing was all FREE snacks and chocolates including many pretty PC and dancers 55555555

After the seminar, I took the pictures for my visa. The first dozen was poor photoshop editing on my face so I took another dozen but it was event worse. So, I took 2 dozens of pictures and all of them are SHIT! I don't know if it's because of the poor photographers or my face is ugly. LOL!

Yesterday Adsense = $5.94
Today Adsense (now) = $0.55
Total (November) = $139.75
Averages (
November) = $5.59

So tired, I'd better head to bed.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: