วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 2 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2553

2 December 2010

Forgot to update the blog yesterday, so many things to do and felt flipping tired.

I plan to work on the site and banner stuffs this Sunday and Monday and make things done as much as I can because I will be away next week and quite busy after coming back.

The schedule of my trips next year was already drafted:

Feb - Nepal
Jun - Pakistan
Aug - India

Don't know if I will still work here until that time but I hope I will unless I get sacked.

Yesterday Adsense = $2.59
Today Adsense (now) = $1.40
Total (December) = $3.99
Averages (
December) = $1.99

The total earning of November is $172.77 (approx. 5,000 baht), thanks! The target of this month is $200, let's wait and see if we can make it.

Everything seems to be over-budget now. I don't have enough to pay for things I need to buy, Jesus!

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: