วันศุกร์ที่ 24 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2553

24 December 2010

Today is a Lucky Draw day for my company. The rule is simple. 1 month earlier, everybody had to pick up the name of someone in the office and told no one about it. Then everybody had to write down the present they want in a piece of paper and put it on the board. I got the name of some cute girl and I just had to go and look what she wanted and bought her that present. The girl wanted a pack of Vita Prune Extract so I brought her one.

For me, I wanted a DVD boxset of a Thai movie named "First Love : สิ่งเล็กๆที่เรียกว่ารัก", but since I knew it would not be released until end of December or beginning of January, I wrote down that it's OK for me to have a normal DVD instead.

But there was a mistake because my name was picked up by 2 people (1 man and 1 girl). I didn't realize about that so I accepted the present box from the girl who came out and gave it to me first. Then I was told there was another man who picked my name and brought me a DVD as well. So the DVD from that man had to be given away for someone else. The funny thing is that the one who got that DVD is my friend who works in the same department as mine. She showed me the envelope of the DVD where there was a piece of paper with my name on and some handwriting message saying that "This gift is for the luckiest girl. If it cannot be played, please call me at 0848999xx". My colleagues and I laughed our fucking asses out for this and we joked that maybe this guy had never seen me before he wrote that message. If he did before, I bet he would never ever write that 5555.

Anyway, the good thing is that the girl who bought me DVD also gave me a white watch which is really cool and match my international school uniform. I will wear it to the party tomorrow 555.

It was another funniest day in this company. Let see if tomorrow will be more fun :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yesterday Adsense = $2.58
Today Adsense (now) = $2.81
Total (December) = $101.11
Averages (
December) = 4.21

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: