วันพุธที่ 22 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2553

22 December 2010

Today I spent all my time typing packaging details for my Mexican customer to find out at the end of the day that it was not needed :(

After work, I went out to buy clothes for my company's New Year Party, the theme is "Back to School". It's funny that a school uniform perv like me have to wear a school uniform again since when I was 17. I know exactly my shape is totally not suitable for Thai school girl uniform so I will dress as an internati
onal school boy instead. I spent 2 hours walking in the shopping mall buying shorts, white shirt and necktie and here is the result (look cute doesn't it? LOL).



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yesterday Adsense = $4.43
Today Adsense (now) = $0.52
Total (December) = $90.89
Averages (
December) = 4.13

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: