วันอังคารที่ 21 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2553

21 December 2010

Yesterday Adsense = $2.85
Today Adsense (now) = $1.47
Total (December) = $87.41
Averages (
December) = 4.16

It seems the website work is in the pause mode now. The banner work too, I have no idea for design at all now. Maybe it's because my FT job is very busy and I have to travel time to time. I've just been informed I may have to go to Nepal on 21-25 Feb 2011. Weeks of preparation for doing some documents to discuss with the customer in the meeting are waiting for me ahead. The worse thing is that I have to be aboard on my BD, but look the other way around, it's good to be like that so I don't have to feel bad waiting for someone to call and wish me HBD but no one calls as they forget.

I have a new les friend, we have good chat for the past few nights. Great!

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: