วันเสาร์ที่ 25 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2553

25 December 2010

Today the Back to School party was very fun! I decided to compete for Best Uniform (Team) with my colleagues and bosses (6 people) in the last minute and the great thing was that we won the 2nd prize. Our team got 2500 baht and extra money from the company's owner 500 baht for each of us. So I got 900 baht today for being a part of the great fun activity. I was very happy!

If you wanna have the best laugh for ages again, go to see the photos in my FB. You will also see what the girl I crush on looks like, she's the tall one with Thai teacher uniform :D

Merry Christmas!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yesterday Adsense = $5.22
Today Adsense (now) = $2.88
Total (December) = $106.38
Averages (
December) = 4.26

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: