วันศุกร์ที่ 3 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2553

3 December 2010

Spent all day sitting in the meeting room with customer despite I know nothing about his order, so sleepy.

The total income of my tattoo site in November is $15.93 :) I hope it will earn more this month.

Yesterday Adsense = $6.30
Today Adsense (now) = $1.38
Total (December) = $10.27
Averages (
December) = $3.42

Today I chatted with a tattoo artist from Pattaya. At first, he asked if my site shows only the studio or its works too. I told him to send me his works if he wanted to. He kept on asking many things such as my name, who the site owner is, how many people do the site, Thai or foreigner. That was because he doesn't trust the site. He was afraid that if he send the works to me, I would steal his works and sell to other people. So I told him not to send his works to me if he doesn't trust me and the site, wait and see until he satisfies. I was a bit pissed off but I understand him, I will find out the way to protect all artist's works if they send me their portfolio; watermark and right click protection may help.

The tattoo site seems have more feedback now. There are some requests to list their studios into the site is coming in. Hope there will be more and I will have time to update them all. I am thinking about how to sell them the page as I know that most of tattoo artists still needs FREE things.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: