วันเสาร์ที่ 11 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2553

11 September 2010

I felt so sick of my family today. I know it all caused by me but really can't stand of being scolded for what I've done. Life is mine why everybody has to scold me for living my life, Jesus!!! Sometimes I wanna have a gun so I could blow my head when I feel so sick of life.

Back home at 10.30 pm, the first thing I do after having a shower is turn on my computer, check my inbox and build email lists again. It's almost 1.30 am now, I need to sleep as I have to wake up at 7.30 to do some more of my main work.

God...please give me strength and wisdom to succeed.

PS. Today I check my income from Google Adsense. I already earned $6 something in the last 7 days. I'm glad and very excited. Thanks to my lovely friend, you are my everything.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: