วันพุธที่ 22 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2553

22 September 2010

Today I have to come to Pattaya to take care of my customers. It's one of the best days for my career here; I have a chance to eat good food, enjoy the great shows at Alcazar and walk in Walking Street where I've been missing for the last 5 months. I'm glad to be back here in Pattaya again.

Yesterday Adsense earned $4.41, now it's earning $0.50 (total earning = $53.97). I don't know when is the due date of paying for this months and also don't know when you will boost it up again. Let me know if you will do.

It's almost 2 am now, waiting to have a shower and sleep. Tomorrow is another day in Pattaya, will go back to BKK tomorrow evening.

Lesson of the day : Don't be into someone so much, it will make you feel like shit.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: