วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 9 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2553

9 September 2010

This is the first time I have updated my blog since i have registered it 3 years ago. This is also the first week of my new side career; my dream job that I hope one day it will become my main one.

To make my job can go on smoothly; I need to to do lots of preparations. I have marked down many things that I have to do but I completed none LOL. Well, actually I did something and here is the list of what I have done today:

1. Register a new gmail account for a new website.
2. Register a new hotmail account for further website/social networking registrations.
3. Register an account on Dek-D for my Oldie Baldie :)
4. Build email lists - we have 4790 opt in emails so far for our primary list.

I know it’s not a very well done for today but I hope it will be at least worth a try.

My eyes are about to close now, I need to sleep for the busy day tomorrow.

Bye!

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: