วันเสาร์ที่ 18 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2553

18 September 2010

At first I intended to work all day today but I went out for a movie with my friend instead. Actually I didn't feel well this morning. I had a stomach ache and threw up a the theater too. After the movie until now, I've been painful from my headache. I think I need to sleep early tonight.

I have changed my site according to my friend's advices. At first, it didn't show right on the site despite I tried publishing many, many times. But finally, after advised by my lovely friend, the problem could be solved just by pressing F5 to refresh the page. How stupid I am! 555555555555

Right now Adsense is earning $2.62, grand total $41.12.

As I'm not feeling well, I will excuse myself to relax and take a rest today. If I feel better tomorrow, the site will be more improved.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: