วันพุธที่ 15 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2553

15 September 2010

It was very good that my FT job not busy at all today. I had time to file piles of documents and e-mails which I haven't done before since I started working here 2 months ago. It took me all day to organize all the e-mails and mess up docs but I felt so relax and happy with it.

It's time to choose the topic and domain name for MY VERY FIRST website. I can choose one and need to check if the RIGHT domain is still available. I'm about to start learning the whole process now. Good!!

Now my Adsense is earning $3.63 in 10 hours, a bit less than same time yesterday earning but it's ok. Yesterday it totally earned $4.41 (gross earning $22.24). Hope it will finally get to $5 today.

I have 30 minutes to think of the good domain names, gotta go!

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: