วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 30 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2553

30 September 2010

Today I had to accompany my customer to the Grand Palace. It was so freaking hot but we enjoyed the sight we'd seen. I was glad that I prayed to the Emerald Buddha. I felt inner peace and I prayed for good things to happen in my life from now on.

Finally, we can make it. My Adsense reached to $100 today, hooray!!!!!!!!! I can't hardly wait to see my first cheque from Google.

Yesterday Adsense = $7.53
Today Adsense (now) = $7.26
Total = $107.14 (3,215 baht)

Thank you my friend for adding your sites more in my Adsense. I hope one day my tattoo site will earn by itself. Sorry for being so busy and have limited time to complete it. Next week I'll not be so busy like for the last 2 weeks, we can work together more if you want.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: