วันจันทร์ที่ 13 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2553

13 September 2010

Today is an easy day for me, no busy for main job and chill out with SEO. It's another day to build EML, though I can build small today but if I can do it like this everyday, I'll get to the goal sooner.

I am so glad to know that my Adsense earned $3.50 yesterday and more amazing to see that today I've been earning $3.41 in 10 hours. There are 14 hours to go, I wish it will reach $5 at the end of the day. Total $17.09 in a week - that's totally unbelievable for a newbie like me! Thanks to the kind help of my friend.

I need to set up time to do SEO per day. At the first stage, I think I will work 4 hours a day (8 pm - 12 am) during weekdays and unlimited time on weekends. This 4 hours are plenty for me to do EML and learn things at the same time. Actually, I wanna learn about making website more, but I don't think it's time for that. I have to finish all the preparation works first. Hope I will get start with it seriously soon.

It's time to go to bed, bye now.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: