วันอาทิตย์ที่ 26 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2553

26 September 2010

Haven't updated my blog for 2 days, I even haven't had time to open my site to see how it's going until today. I feel like being apart from my baby for a long time.

Well, after 7 hours of working and teaching, I learned a lot about tips to do website to be effective for SEO. Thanks you my friend for being patient with me. What you have taught is very precious for a fat donkey like me to learn.

I got Google PIN on 23-Sep-10, now total earning is $77.11 (approx 2,313 Baht). It's quite a good extra income for me but I don't wet myself anymore as I know it's a big help from you, thanks. It's only 4 days left to the month end and the boost up earns around $3-4 a day (except on Saturday that earned $13.55), I don't think it will reach to $100 as I have expected.

The busy days are waiting, I need to sleep. I feel insomniac for the last few days and the bed is calling me now, bye bye.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: