วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 16 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2553

16 September 2010

This morning I was flipping shocked to see my Adsense earned more than $8. I almost screamed out loud with pleasure. It was the great feeling to see my earning went up to $12.49 at the end of the day; it was totally beyond my expectation.

However, I had to come back to reality and accept the truth that I haven't done anything yet. That was just the sample that my friend wanna show me how easy to earn that amount if the websites are great. I fully understand now and wanna have my own website ASAP.

Right now, I start the very first website of MY OWN; the domain name is bought, the road map is recapping and I'm spending all my night trying to design the template of my baby :) The problem is that I know nothing about the program I use to build the site. I have to start from scratch and I know that my design is flipping ugly but it takes time to learn, isn't it?

Writing road map is quite tough too. I have many things in my head but I cannot organize them into the website yet. I decided to start making the site and think of the road map at the same time. If I wait until I finished the road map before making the site, it will definitely take me months to complete.

Tonight my Adsense earns $0.66. It's too good for a newbie with no own sites like me.

Gotta go, bye.

Ps. Today nothing bad happened but I fee like shit. I really do.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: