วันพุธที่ 16 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2554

16 March 2011

I was very disappoint with myself for misunderstanding many things and made the site go nowhere further. What I've done is not enough for more earning. Well, no excuse for that, just need to think, understand and do more.

Today I spent my night posting my tattoo site link on the tattoo groups I was invited to join (more than 50 groups). Some of them has over thousands of members while some has few hundreds, but I posted on them all (if they allow me to) anyway. Hope the pageviews and clicks will be higher (this is not WAY too much hope, isn't it?). Let's see what the result will be.

Tomorrow night will belong to the WS site.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yesterday Adsense = $3.51
Today Adsense (now - ) = $1.03
Total (March) = $52.36
Averages (
March) = $3.27

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: