วันพุธที่ 23 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2554

23 March 2011

It was a fucking BAD day for me today!

I was woken up by the loud door knocks at around 5.45 am. At first I thought there was someone trying to get into my room but it was not. The knocking noise was caused by the stormy wind. It was raining so hard and the worst thing was that I hadn't closed the window so all the rain splashed into half of my room. I had to bail it out and clean my room. After finished at 6.45, I went back to bed, intended to wake up again at 7.45 am but my damn iphone didn't wake me up so I woke up at 8.15 am. Besides, the rain was still hard so the best thing I could do was to take a taxi to work, and of cause, I was late.

That wasn't bad enough. The real fucked up thing was that I made a big mistake with my FT job order; I shipped wrong product to my key account customer. It was my first big mistake since I've been working here for 8 months. Though my supervisor didn't get mad at me and cheered me up, I'm still feeling guilty now. The solution were offered to customer, just have to wait until he replies whether it will be acceptable or not. Hope he will reply OK tomorrow.

The adsense seems able to reach $100. I don't expect any more earning this month and I'm glad enough if it reaches $100. Anyway, all the things you advised, I'll do accordingly for better earning next month. Thanks!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yesterday Adsense = $2.42
Today Adsense (now - ) = $4.41
Total (March) = $80.17
Averages (
March) = $3.49

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: