วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 24 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2554

24 March 2011

It was relieved to know that my customer accepted the offer of the wrong shipped products. I'm still feeling bad with my stupid mistake anyway.

I started posting links of all the sites to all the FB profiles / pages I have. I'm a bit worried if those links will annoy anybody but I will try to post each link to the relevant profiles / pages as much as I can. However, the earning result after I posted all the links for the first day (
since the afternoon until now ) is quite disappointed. The pageview is still satisfying but the earning is not. It's even lower than before I posted all the links like this.

Anyway, I understand it's impossible to forecast the accurate amount of earnings; I truly understand and accept it. If today is not good, the next days should be better. Just have to be patient, keep on posting and wait see.

There was an 7 Richter earthquake in Myanmar at 9 pm and
I could feel it in my room (15th floor). At first, I thought I was dizzy because of the sleepy but then I saw my things on the table moved so I realized it was an earthquake. It was quite exciting actually. If the earthquake really happens in Bangkok, my condo will be collapse definitely.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yesterday Adsense = $6.20
Today Adsense (now - ) = $0.87
Total (March) = $82.83
Averages (
March) = $3.45

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: