วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 17 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2554

17 March 2011

It is freaking cold in Bangkok today. It was freezing and raining when I rode to work this morning, my hands were numb when I got to the office. I remember the last time BKK was in a cool like this is 11 years back when I was in the university. I think the earthquake and tsunami in Japan might effect something to the world's weather. Thailand had rarely have less than 20 Celsius in March like this. Now I am wearing a jacket and sitting here working in my own room without air-con or fan. What a weirdo!

After worked, I came back home and did my routine work on tattoo FB page + the new profile and looked for info for the WS site. Tomorrow night will be the long working night.

Adsense is still in a worried situation. If the average is still less than $3.20, the total earning will less than $100 (3.20 x 14 = 44.80 + 54.39 --> $99.19). I will have very much pity on myself to miss the target for only $0.81 (-_-")

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yesterday Adsense = $1.70
Today Adsense (now - ) = $1.36
Total (March) = $54.39
Averages (
March) = $3.20

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: