วันพุธที่ 2 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2554

2 March 2011

When I walked to my motorcycle after finished work today, I was really surprised to see a red bag on it. When I opened the bag, I was even more surprised to see that it was a birthday gift. At first, I thought that I might have some secret admirer bought it for me. Well, actually it was not. It was a present from my boss and I was really appreciated her kindness to me. This present is the first birthday present for the last 5 years of my life, really happy.

Another good thing is I have more banner job to do now. I feel good to be happy working on banners again. Today is a good day!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yesterday Adsense = $2.19
Today Adsense (now - ) = $2.07
Total (March) = $4.26
Averages (
March) = 2.13

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: