วันอังคารที่ 22 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2554

22 March 2011

Today I was so freaky free at the office. I tried to find something to do and made myself busy but I was still so jobless. I feel so unstable at work currently.

Since you added my work in PLG FB as "web and graphic designer" on last weekend, I have been receiving messages from 3 guys asking me to do websites for them and make a quote. I've felt so shit that I don't even know how to do it for them. Then I realized I should seriously take web designer courses ASAP.

I searched in the Internet and found many interesting courses from different institutes, the cost is around 5000-7000 baht for 36-42 hours. I think it's not expensive compared to what I will earn if I can do it. I also searched for the cost of web design and you know what, 10 pages website cost 7000-10000 baht!!! That means if I hire someone web designer to make my tattoo site (127 pages), I might have to pay 91,000 - 130,000 baht!!! That sounds overstatement and unreasonable, doesn't it?

Anyway, I think I should take courses as soon as I can. I plan to finish changing the BP site within April (latest), and then I will study web and graphic designer seriously!

PS. Someone asked me what he would be required if he wanted me to list his studios in my site. I just asked him to put my tattoo banner on his and LIKE my tattoo FB page. That also inspired me I should do something with the featured studio section in my site too.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yesterday Adsense = $6.14
Today Adsense (now - ) = $1.59
Total (March) = $74.93
Averages (
March) = $3.41

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: