วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 31 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2554

31 March 2011

Finally the WS section of BP site was completely changed. I will try to finish the rest ASAP.

I'm studying how to insert Adsense for Search into my TT site but I can't find the way how to. I have created the Search Adsense but haven't done anything more as I'm not sure if it will effect to the search box in PB site which is also include in my adsense account. I need more time to study or might have to ask you if the search box in BP site and the new search box I've created is relevant or can cause any trouble to each other.

The target of yesterday was $120 and it finally could make it. I hope the final earning will reach $130 tomorrow but I don't think it will.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yesterday Adsense = $8.39
Today Adsense (now) = $3.60
Total (March) = $126.77
Averages (
March) = $4.09

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: