วันศุกร์ที่ 1 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2554

1 April 2011

Today I could change many page of the BP site as I copied the content and changed it when I had time which was a lot!

finally the total earning of march couldn't reach $130 as I had hoped. anyway, I don't regret as $127.79 is too far from what I had been afraid of (not reach $100). Anyway, the earning of the first day of the month starts well. I set the da
ily target at $5.00, will try my best to make it happen.

Just realized today that I have had the Dermographism Urticaria, aka Skin Writing, for years without knowing that I have it. It's not a massive disease but annoying because every time I get scratched, my skin will swell. I think it's skin art though LOL


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yesterday Adsense = $4.61
Today Adsense (now - April) = $6.32
Total (March) = $127.79
Averages (
March) = 4.12

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: