วันเสาร์ที่ 2 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2554

2 April 2011

The TT site earning for yesterday and today is not so good. It doesn't even earn a cent today. I have been promoting it on FB so hard and the pageview is still flying but no one clicks. I really have no idea how to make them click as I can't change the ads. However, the earning of BP site is quite good as it earned $10.38. Actually it's the best rate for me as it's amazing for a site to earn $10.38 after 2 weeks of promoting :)

I planned to change more of the BP site's content but not feeling well as I have a massive headache now. Anyway, I have been working on FB all day; at least I worked.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yesterday Adsense = $7.71
Today Adsense (now) = $3.77
Total (April) = $11.48
Averages (
April) = $5.74

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: