วันอาทิตย์ที่ 3 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2554

3 April 2011

It happened AGAIN!!! I am banned from friend request for PGL profile despite I have been adding only less than 20 people a day; much less than I used to do with my TT profile. So, I can't add people for 2 days this time and there are over 100 pending suggested friends who haven't added me and I'm not dare to add them too.

I'm really frustrated with the TT site earning; the pageview is flying much more than other sites but earn least. I've been trying to promote it but the google ads are not attractive enough to let them click. I really have no idea how to make people click :(

Anyway, so far I'm satisfied with the earning of April though it just only 2 days passed. At least it could reached the target I've set.

Glad to know that you will come back tomorrow. It's a bit weird for me that you're so far away though I'm not your family.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yesterday Adsense = $6.48
Today Adsense (now) = $4.70
Total (April) = $18.89
Averages (
April) = $6.30

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: