วันพุธที่ 20 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2554

20 April 2011

It was a pissed off day at the office; someone was stupid at work so I talked to her but she didn't accept the truth that she was wrong. She took my work and acted like she was the one who made it. It was my work and she told everyone that she did it for me - Fucking idiot bitch!!!

Anyway, it was great that my boss understood and was on my side. She didn't scold me for almost burst out angry to that bitch but instead she complimented me for being mature to know how to control myself. I really love my boss.

Adsense is still in a disappointing point since last weekend and it failed to reach $5.00 yesterday. The situation now is still not better; the average is getting down and down each day. I really want it to earn like it did at the beginning of the month but I don't know how to. I posted the links to all the places I could but it still doesn't work. I want to know which page earns the most but the analytics is not linked to adsense, so I don't know which page I should develop. The only thing I can do now is posting more links of the TT site with hope that it will increase the earning :(

Seems like no way out to promote the BP/WS/PB sites now :(

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yesterday Adsense = $4.41
Today Adsense (now) = $2.35
Total (April) = $145.64
Averages (
April) = $7.28

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: