วันพุธที่ 13 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2554

13 April 2011

Today is the first day of Songkran long holiday, it was boring as I had no place to go but stay home working.

I was freaking shocked at 9 pm today when I checked my Adsense because it earned $7.06 at that time, which jumped up from $1.94 at 7 pm. How couldn't I be shocked? It was up much higher despite I've been slow down the promotion. It was the TT site that made it jumped up, not WS or BP though. Anyway, I was glad, though it was a freaking glad.

One more thing - finally it reaches over $100 within 13 days. Hooray!!!!!

I added some pages into WS site already, will add more when I have time. I need to continue working on the BP site as well.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yesterday Adsense = $9.77
Today Adsense (now) = $9.58
Total (April) = $106.21
Averages (
April) = $8.17

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: