วันศุกร์ที่ 8 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2554

8 April 2011

I'm so happy to meet my old friends that haven't met for over 10 years tonight, we had a great time together. Can't believe I have been knowing these guys for 18 years! It's a good thing to know you have been friends with someone this long - I really glad my life always full of great friends and have never had any friend stabs me at the back or hates me for who I am. "Friend" is one of the two things I'm lucky at apart from my family who can't force me to do things.

The earning of adsense yesterday was good, now is not so well though. I guess this weekend will be VERY quiet for WS/BP sites as most of the clickers are in Thailand and Songkran is coming around the corner. I think no one will stay at home and surfing the Internet during Songkran, especially those who are in PTY now. This adsense low season may continue to end of Songkran and I need to accept, but I'll try my best to make it as good as possible.

PS. I'm wondering if one of my old friend is a lesbian - her character makes me think she is.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yesterday Adsense = $7.02
Today Adsense (now) = $2.40
Total (April) = $53.50
Averages (
April) = $6.69

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: