วันอาทิตย์ที่ 10 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2554

10 April 2011

I was shocked when I opened my eyes and checked Adsense earnings in my iphone this morning. It earned over $12!!!! I thought I might be dreaming so I slapped my face...ummm it was hurt - I was not dreaming (^__^). Actually it was quite opposite to what I have predicted, the earning in this weekend is higher than I've expected which is fucking great!

Finally I've just finished changing things in Soi 6 of the BP site after spent all my weekend on it. Like I said, I will try to finish changing BP site within this month then I will take course of web and graphic designer. The next project is Soi 33, have to wait and see if I will have enough time for both.

After deleted and re-created Analytic account and re-linked it to Adsense, I found the report in Analytics and Adsense were not corresponded to each other. I think it might cause by linking it at the middle of the earning period of the day so I will wait until tomorrow to see the report of today. It should be more accurate.

Another 2 working days in the office left before Songkran holiday. I plan to go nowhere and work on the sites. I miss Songkran last year, I went to Pattaya and had a good time there, both in bed and off bed :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yesterday Adsense = $12.91
Today Adsense (now) = $5.66
Total (April) = $73.42
Averages (
April) = $7.34

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: